The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Saturday 19 May 2007

A BEAUTIFUL JOURNAL AND GREAT READ


While I was visiting a friend, she gave me this book to read, and I was so enthralled with it that I had to buy my own copy to re-read whenever I want, and to enjoy the beautiful journalling, although this book asks more questions than it gives answers.


I have had a little break from posting here after having eye surgery. I just have to take it slowly for now and am not really able to be too creative. But because I just can't "do nothing" I have been working on a project which I have been able to manage with limited vision. Otherwise I would probably go crazy, I am used to spending some time being creative each day. So hopefully before much longer I will be back to "normal" whatever that is. :)

No comments: