The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday 2 May 2007

ADDICTIVE INCHIES


I just had to try making some Inchies, little 1" x 1" collages, which seem to be happening everywhere. So after making some for a trial, I entered the CC Inchie Swap and have completed my entry for that as well. I have also been very busy doing 39 pages for a Chunky Collaborative Book and was happy to post that away to the swap hostess yesterday. The finished product should be wonderful, there are very talented artists taking part in this from all over the world.

So now I am off today to make some cards for friends whose birthdays are coming up, and looking forward to it after the challenge of making 39 pages all the same.

2 comments:

One Creative Queen said...

These are cool! I loved looking at your blog and it's fun seeing what others do. Welcome to Art Techniques - I hope you enjoy the group as much as I do!

CreativSpirit said...

Hi One Creative Queen,

Thanks for your lovely comments, I am already enjoying the group, everyone is friendly and so sharing with their arty techniques.