The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Friday 17 December 2010

MY CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR THIS YEAR








I've been very busy making lots of Christmas Cards for family and friends plus my online friends on my Yahoo group. I've also been making other gifts for my family which of course I can't post just yet in case any of the stop by to take a look. I've made 80+ cards, lost track of the exact number, but I needed to make several different designs to keep myself interested, otherwise I couldn't keep making the one design for so many cards.

I finished most of my shopping yesterday and won't need to go and tackle the crowds until Christmas Eve now for last minute food items. I'm so excited, this year my whole family will be together for Christmas which isn't possible every year, so we are all really looking forward spending some special time together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You made those cards? Wow, I was looking at them as I scrolled down and wondering where you found such unique ones. Silly me, should have known they were yours.

Beautiful-I am sure 80 people were thrilled to open their mail!

And the jigsaw in the next post is amazing.

Ali said...

Beautiful cards, and indeed a beautiful blog!

Ali

anisa said...

its very beautifull christmas cards