The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday 8 December 2010

CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ANNE





Here is the Christmas present that I made for my friend Anne. A group of my arty friends got together last Saturday for our Annual Christmas Party, we each drew the name of one of the girls to hand-make a present for. This shadow box took on a life of it's own, once I got started, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it and the fact that it was for Anne made it all the easier. I asked Anne to send me some photos of herself when she was a child and some photos of her parents and I have included them into the gift. By the way, Anne absolutely LOVED her present. :)

1 comment:

Artseyanne said...

I sure do love it Rob. If it is the only gift I receive this Christmas it will be plenty. It is full of love, memories & inspiration as well as being made by one of my very favourite people!