The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Saturday 2 February 2008

BUTTON DOLLZ


I've been watching with interest all the lovely Button Doll creations on Wednesday Stamper and Artchix and so I decided to have a little play with one of my own. Great fun and I'm looking forward to making some more later.
The original Button Dolls are attributed to a Spanish artist called Nenufar Blanco from Barcelona in Spain, she has many beautiful creations on her Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nenufar-blanco/sets/72157602578791060/
Enjoy

4 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Ohh Rob this is beautiful and I love the background too ... well things must be going OK - great to see you doing some art again... keep up the wonderfully inspiring work ... luv ... B

Viola said...

So beautiful!

Heather Robinson said...

Your button doll is so captivating, Rob!! I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to mine. I"d just love to visit often and have others do so too!! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

Unknown said...

WAY TO CUTE AND PRETTY