The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Dragons are among us.


Thought that I would add this fearsome fire-breathing dragon that I made for a friend of mine, I have one as well to look out for me.


I haven't had much time in the last couple of weeks to get to my workshop, but I am planning on spending some time in the next couple of days being creative, so if I can make that happen, I will post some pics. I am also planning on making something for Isa's challenge this week.

2 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

What a gorgeous little dragon!!!

Bethel of Bethania said...

Rob love your dragon - I've never seen one standing on his tail like that ... how awesome ...
I see everything is looking nice and green in the background too ... luv ... B