The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Saturday 14 November 2009

A COUPLE OF NEW THINGS



In the last couple of days, I've made a card for my friend Heather's birthday (it's a Joy Fold card which I love) and a page for a collaborative book for another stampers special birthday.
I have a couple more things to work on now so back off to my studio to get started on them.

3 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Rob these both look lovely... I can see that you have never lost your magic touch with your beautiful artwork... hope your enjoying some time in your studio... B

Teresa aka Tess said...

She is gorgeous and what a pretty card...

Nam Lương said...

5000 template free for joomla, extensions for joomla
http://jw-extensions.net