The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Monday 15 June 2009

TREASURE BOXES





On the weekend, two of my little grandchildren had their birthdays so I made each of them a "Treasure Box". They were both thrilled with them and managed to find lots of treasures to put in them right away. I also have a collection of beautiful shells, so I let them choose some of my shells to put in their boxes as well. Here are some pics, not great ones as I didn't think to take pics under ideal conditions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the treasure boxes are beautiful and It has given me the idea to make 1 for my daughter who turns 18 in January. Thanks for sharing
Caryl in Perth

Michelle said...

these are beautiful treasure boxes...

Thanks for visiting the cuttlebug challenge blog!
michelle.
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/