The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Monday 1 December 2008

VINTAGE OPTICAL LENS


I have a special project coming up in which I want to use some Vintage Optical Lens, so I had a little play with this one and it was a good thing that I did. I had forgotton that Dimensional Magic will fade dye ink colours, which it has done on this little collage that I made, so I will have to either use sepia tones or another method of fixing the collage to the glass, mmmmm thinking....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful Rob! nice to see you blogging again
isa x

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always,and I domean always falling. I hate buying SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become 10% cheaper a couple of months later.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] TF3)