The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Friday 31 August 2007

GOTHIC ARCHES - SCHOOL




Here is my entry for the Gothic Arches challenge for this week, the theme is School. Here is the link to Belinda's site to check out the entries. http://gothicarches.blogspot.com/2007/08/introducing-gothic-arch-challenge.html

Looking forward to taking part in this challenge, I love Arches.

9 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Rob
Myyy this Gothic Arch looks great - I did notice that special striped paper, too ... I do hope you still have some of it left?... ha ha Looks great ... what height would this arch be Rob? is it the height of that Arch book we did? luv ... B

Vintage Papers said...

this is fantastic! love the pencils - your link didn't make it in the school arch column I am going to add it in...

thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

This piece has great textured through the various designs you used to compose this piece. I like the fact you used 3-d elements as well. I hope this is the first page of many!

Debbi Baker said...

Great arch! The pencils are a fantastic addition.

Linda M said...

Nice pieces. I wonder if he is happy to be going to school??

Anonymous said...

beautiful work !!

Angelina said...

This is really a beautiful arch!!

Dymphie said...

gorgeous arch :)

Nellie said...

It's gorgeous. Love the details!