The true harvest of life is intangible...it is in the tints of the morning and evening...it is in the stardust caught...a segment of the rainbow.
Henry David Thoreau

Sunday 11 December 2011

CHRISTMAS TAG A LA T!M


I really liked the look that Tim achieved with his Day 9 tag, so I decided to give it a try. I didn't want to embellish quite as much as he does, but am quite happy with my finished result. Looking forward to finding some time to try out some of the other techniques, although I don't have all of the products that he has used. I love the new Hero Arts background that he used on this tag, methinks it will have to be included in my tool kit.

Hard to believe that it's only two weeks until Christmas, I'd better get myself moving.

5 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely stunning.

Ger said...

Gorgeous, rich and beautiful! Ger x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Marvelous tag, sweet Rob! You know, I've been scrapbooking and card making for over a year now, but have yet to make a single tag (that wasn't just part of a larger project like a LO). Your gorgeous holiday tag has really inspired me to try and remedy that point come 2012.

Heartfelt thanks, dear friend, for your caring well wishes regarding my broken foot, I sincerely appreciate it.


Endless hugs,
♥ Jessica

Elaine Akers said...

I have enjoyed browsing thru your blog. I love your take on Tim's tag.

Margaret said...

I think that looks rather lovely. Delicious colours.